Protecting childhood today for stronger families tomorrow.
A community where children grow up with pleasant memories of childhood and healthy relationships with the people they call family.
- All children have the right to be kids and to feel safe and free from harm in mind, body, and spirit;
- Children are hopeful and resilient, deserving of our community’s commitment to their healthy, safe, and nurtured growth;
- Children have a right to grow up knowing and having meaningful relationships with their parents and other people in their lives;
- Parents deserve the foundation to be good parents and the skills and tools to frame healthy relationships; and
- Children who grow up feeling safe and valued will be better parents, thereby breaking the cycle of poor parenting and violence.